Sunday, November 30, 2008

Swimming duel

Lat friday had a swimming duel with Joshua. Three of 'em actually. The first one is 25 meters frestyle, second was underwater swim for 15 meters and the third one was swim sprint all out half pool. There was money involved. Results? Let's just say that I lost a lot of money that day... :( Well, he had all the upperhand. Joshua had been swimming since he was in primary school. Enter competition and all. Plays for his college. Me in the other hand, learned how to swim myself. Curi duit ummi 5 ringgit sebab nak ikut member pegi swimming. Pastu tgk orang swim macam mane... Hehehe... Okla, I have a little bit of advantage. I'm taller than him and I had a 2 days of training. But I am fatter than him and I smoke 1 pack a day. Anyhow, it was a good competition, at least I got a good workout out of it. After the duel messaged all my colleagues the result. This is what they replied:

Muzammil: Dang. You r not fit plus u smoke. Short of breathe. Remacth la nanti.
Ijad: Nevermind bro.. you did a good job.. try again later.. sure u'll win..
Hasrul: As we expected, is only a miracle if u can beat him but at least u tried.

The comments are quite positive except for the one from Hasrul. As we expected???? That dude hasn't seen me swim yet!!! Bugger!!! Hahaha...

Anyhow, for sure I'm gonna duel with him again soon. Probably after he had a really heavy meal... Haha... I think I can push a little harder. So, wish me luck.

4 comments:

Hanggokan said...

walla!!
toyi!!! u blogging...cayya arh!

GOOD BARGAIN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farid Abu Talib said...

guna bahasa inggeris. hahaha. habislah kau
nnt dewan bahasa dan pustaka cari kau
kerana cemarkan bahasa melayu
hahahaha.

toyi said...

:) dah lame dah tak blog... tetibe rase nak blog... Pareed, suruh dewan bahasa dan pustaka belaja BI. Wakaka...