Sunday, November 30, 2008

House hunting

Went house hunting with my sis the other day. Yeah... i'm buying a house and so is she. Probably sometime next year. The idea of me having a house kinda freaks me out. All these questions keeps playing around in my head. Am I ready to get one? Is it the right price to buy it? Is it the right time? Do I really wanna commit myself paying 1500 every month for the next 30 years? Damn...



Well, actually I almost bought a house last two weeks. Paid the d/p and all but I canceled. It's a cekap place to buy, Metropolitan Square, MKLand at Damansara Perdana, i'ts like 200 meters away from the curve. What made me change my mind? First of all, I went there alone without getting any consultation from anyone. It was like I went there, saw the showroom, and buy. Secondly, it was too expensive for the size. Yes, I know, Damansara Perdana is a great investment area to buy property. But 300k for 725 sqft? Seriously, what the hell was I thinking. Asked my boss about it, and he was suprised to know that it's so damn small and even he thinks it's too expensive for the size. So, the next two days I canceled the purchase. And the d/p i will only get after 2 months... Fuck!!!

FYI, to cancel a purchase, you have to make a letter stating why. So, just to share with you, here are the reasons why I canceled. :)

1. Still a fresh in buying properties (no experience)
2. Advice from parents
3. Apartment is too small for the price
4. Rumors on next year economy crisis



Hehe... Amacam? Ok tak alasan aku... But seriously, i'm quite nervous about the fact that i'm getting one soon... Anyways, next year there will be some kind of economy crisis that will cause all the houses price to go down (reason number 4). Then is when i'll buy a house. Seriously, I really want to get a good one. A really, really, really good one. Yosh!!! Also went to see the apartments in Mont Kiara, my god it's so nice there. They made it supernice. I felt like crying knowing that I can't afford to have an apartment as nice as that. Seriously, I felt like crying... But one day, one day i'm gonna get one.

5 comments:

Hanggokan said...

harharhar!!!
mmg gile mahal...tak beragak ko membeli yek,tau le duit byk! ko macam beli rumah anjing jek ko tau...kecik duwh! x padan lgsg dgn harga...wakakaka! anyway,aku tambah2 jek. sbb aku pon taktau psl pasaran hartanah nih. MUAHAHAHA!

Farid Abu Talib said...

rasa saya sampai saya pencen dari menulis pun saya tidak akan mampu untuk membeli rumah. rasa saya sampai saya pencen dari menulis saya tidak akan sanggup untuk mempunyai hutang beratus ribu selama berpuluh tahun dengan bank kapitalis. kahkahkah. alangkah indahnya kehidupan di dunia ini jika kuasa daulah yang membina dan menyusun atur perumahan rakyat. pasti tiada rakyat yang berteduh di bawah pohon pokok buluh. pasti tiada rakyat yang tidak cukup makan kerana terpaksa membayar harga rumah sambil dijerut olih kapitalis. tetapi ini idea yang sangat romantik. di dalam dunia kapitalis tiada yang romantik. semua datang dengan kasar dan ganas merempuh kehidupan kita sebagai warga. sebagai seorang realis saya telah mengangkat tangan kiri dan kanan melepasi sedikit paras kepala untuk mengaku kalah utk membeli rumah. kahkahkah. khalas.

John Leh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Leh said...

En.Did, tolong jangan hina rumah anjing yang sempit.Saya membela 1 ekor anjing.Ini maruah anjing saya.ahaha
En.Toyi, mau rumah rumah pergi ke Pantai Dalam.HotChix ramai.Murah sewa-sewanya.
En.Farid, saya juga tidak mahu bersekongkol dan sedodol dengan kapitalis.Peneroka kota ?

raisadora said...

uishhh... seram dengar cerita memandang dah umur separuh dr 50.. Aduhhh sungguh ngeri mendengar hutang yg patut ditanggung n andaikata kaki tangan tak mampu utk bekerja nanti... apa akan jadi... aduhhh...saya doa anda berjaya n sihat senantiasa...Amin